One Pound Off!?

This week's 3WW prompt features the words sunglasses, pound, wild. I've deliberately tried to keep this short, like a snapshot. Wonder how you like it?
__________________________________________

The woman staring at me as I picked up the card was wild looking. From behind her sunglasses her eyes beckoned invitingly. Her tantalising lips were mouthing:

Tony's! The hottest spot in town

I flipped the card over.

One pound reduction to the first hundred visitors

I couldn't help wondering how much my one pound saving would actually cost me?

8 comments:

ohh LOVE IT !!!!
leaves me wondering .....

6 September 2007 at 15:29  

Ha ha. I thought one pound reduction as in reduction in weight. Then reading it again, i figured that you're talking about money. Funny.

6 September 2007 at 18:17  

This leaves much scope for speculation. That's how it should be.

6 September 2007 at 18:31  

I always do wonder

6 September 2007 at 18:52  

Haha... very nicely done. It left me hanging.

7 September 2007 at 02:50  

nothin' like short and sweet... you pulled it off well....

7 September 2007 at 03:11  

Loved it -- very clever. :)

7 September 2007 at 20:58  

Darn those tantalizing lips! They're irresistible.

Very clever ending.

8 September 2007 at 07:36  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds