A Honeymoon Postcard

Hi everyone,

Simon's getting me to dictate this card because he says he never knows what to write. We're having a great time. Beauvue is a wonderful little place and we often wander along the cliff tops and spend hours arm in arm looking out over the vast ocean. Although we don't say much, we always seem to know what the other is thinking. But we do have to be careful. The other day I lost my balance on the rocks and if Simon hadn't been holding me, I could have had a nasty fall. The weather, of course, is terrible, but that doesn't really bother us. We have more than enough to keep us occupied.

Love to all,

Simon and Morgana

5 comments:

Nice continuation of the story.

3 December 2008 at 16:52  

hahahha...nicely tucked ur words there !!

3 December 2008 at 19:48  

it is a nice chapter to sit back and enjoy...

4 December 2008 at 20:33  

Postcards are always nice to receive. I'm sure their family/ friends will be pleased to get this one. Happy writing. Have a nice day.

4 December 2008 at 20:40  

Cute postcard!

4 December 2008 at 23:18  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds