A Letter From Simon

Dear Readers,

Or maybe I should say friends, because now that you've been following my comings and goings for so long, that's what I feel you are.

I'm sure you want to know the why and wherefore of my last post. What happened exactly? What's going to happen now? Will I stay in Gensdouce and carry on as if nothing has happened or will I move move on to new pastures? Lots of questions. Where are the answers? As to what happened, I'm sure you will respect my wish to keep silent about that for now. Thinking about this still cause me a lot of pain and I'm not ready to share my feelings with everybody; not yet. Maybe that day will come sometime. Suffice to say that they are copious and varied.

One thing I can say is that my friends in Gensdouce have certainly not left me in the lurch. I have all the support I need and have been showered with many kindnesses. Whenever I feel crushed, they are there to lift me up. As to the future, I just don't know. Maybe I'll move on and maybe we'll meet sometime in your neck of the woods. Or maybe I'll stay here and carry on the work that has been so precious to me and which after all these years I've got into the knack of doing.

And will you hear from me again? Well, not here. But I'm participating in an ongoing debate with my scribe as to the merit of actually turning this into a novel for everyone to read. To be honest, I'm quite keen on the idea but for my scribe it's more like a ride from the mountain tops down into the valley and back up to the mountain tops. Sometimes, he's burning with enthusiasm, at others he's full of doubt. Recently, a friend of his chastised him for not going for it, so now, he can imagine nothing easier; but tomorrow he will once again be full of doubts. I'm pushing him as hard as I can but the battle's not over yet. Of course, that's another reason for not revealing all right now. But when the day comes, and I hope it will, you'll be able to read up all about me.

So until then keep well and God bless,

Simon

5 comments:

Thank you, Simon, for an interesting ride. I thank your scribe as well.

1 April 2009 at 14:17  

Well done!

1 April 2009 at 14:29  

Wish you all the luck for your endeavors, Simon.

1 April 2009 at 14:55  

And God bless you too!

2 April 2009 at 00:09  

goodbye for now simon, it has been a most enjoyable read.... glad i kept up and always held my interest as to the next chapter...

3 April 2009 at 18:35  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds