Why this blog?

A writer is meant to write as regularly as possibly. Now, there's no way I would call myself a professional writer, but I do like writing and want to begin to write more regularly if not more seriously. So I've got myself a writer's notebook and am beginning to discipline myself to write something daily. Now and again I'll lift something off this notebook and let it loose here on you, the unsuspecting public - all one or two of you who should happen by this way. If there's any interest so be it. Maybe, now and again someone would like to comment on what they find here. I'm looking for some kind but genuine criticism. As part of my job I have to speak a lot in public. I've also been told that I can put together a good story. But can I write? Does my writing hold people's interest? That's one of the things I want to find out. Because I'm considering taking a writing course, but only if there's some talent here to improve on. In addition, I'll also be using this to post some Sunday Scribblings. It's been a while since I participated, but I want to get back into the swing of this again.

2 comments:

You've certainly held my interest in this post as well as the Slippery one! Nice posts
thanks for visiting me too :))

10 July 2007 at 02:14  

I think I know you....

Glad to read your Sunday Scribbling posts again :)

16 July 2007 at 08:42  

Newer Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds